Wednesday 12 February 2014

~~On the Wrong Page~~: ~~I'm Fine~~

~~On the Wrong Page~~: ~~I'm Fine~~: No regrets. No urges. No tears. No madness. I'm fine-- I mean it this time. I swear I'm fine. I can smile agai...

I can only do justice to such a beautifu poem by sharing it here in its entirety! Happy mid week pals and happy Val's day in 48 hours!

No regrets.
No urges.
No tears.
No madness.

I'm fine--
I mean it this time.
I swear
I'm fine.

I can smile again.
I can laugh again.
I can feel my heart beat.
I can feel my heart beat....

I'm fine, so please
Understand why:
It's because
You stood by me.

Without you near,
I wouldn't be here:
I'd have turned and ran,
Or leapt.

I would have given
Up on this world,
If it wasn't for the silent
Watchers who stayed.

I can breathe....
I can laugh....
I can sing....
I can write...

I love you,
My readers.
I love you,
My saviors.

It's thanks
To you
I'm
Fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment