Tuesday 8 April 2014

G as in ...

Good

Well, I think it is but logical that I think of writing about doing something good for ourselves, for myself and for the world.

I don't know about you, but I feel good when I take up Challenges like the #AtoZ Challenge. Hmm, I remember signing up for this and what I posted on this very blog soon thereafter or when I revealed my theme on March 21st.

As I write and schedule my posts, I have only one follower but there has been a total of around 484 views so far and that makes me feel good.

I even did much more, I wrote and published a book, my own book about my own life and my unconventional loves and oh how good I feel.

The Challenge for me however and for us all I dare, is to work towards having it better and why not getting it best. 

Good is good, but we could get it Great if we challenge ourselves...


No comments:

Post a Comment