Saturday 12 April 2014

K as in ...

Kids

Wow, I survive week two of the #AtoZ Challenge and what better to do a post on what makes me thrive?

Yes, my kids are my future. For them I work hard. I don't know what I would have done without them. Yet, Mine may probably be a sad tale for I have left those same kids behind in a country oceans away and in a home and marriage I fled from.

I nevertheless know all this is but temporal and that while I hope and cope, someday it would be much better. I talk about each of them in my famous and unconventional book and I mean, who will not survive on drawings such as these?




Today more than ever, we can't afford to 'ignore' our kids by assuming they are just 'kids' and so better off seen than heard - this is my challenge no matter the distance!

No comments:

Post a Comment